Travel with us on Your Key to Burgundy Escorted Journeys…
Those traveling on YK2B Escorted Journeys want more than just a trip. They want to learn, to explore, and to understand. In this spirit, every one of our guided excursions includes the following components:
- Subject matter specialists: Meet and travel with chefs, artists, historians, and – of course! – wine specialists, who will share their experience and engage your curiosity.
- Small group experiences: Leave the crowds behind and travel with four to ten others who share your interests.
- Destinations that tell a story: Visit the unique, the culturally rich, and the out-of-the way places that tourists would never find.
- Exclusive access: Experience behind-the-scenes visits to sites and join informal gatherings with locals.
- Pre-excursion preparation: Enjoy an extended relationship in which YK2B offers routine advance planning information, as well as interesting videos and information to help you make the most of your time in Burgundy.
And, in addition to Your Key to Burgundy’s publicly-offered excursions, we can custom-design one just for your group, focused on your specific interests. Contact us to learn about how we can work with you to create your once-in-a-lifetime experience in one of the world’s newest UNESCO World Heritage Sites!
Click HERE to read what our previous guests have to say about their experiences with us.
Join us in 2023 and beyond…
While COVID-19 placed a “hold” on most travel to France for far too long, we have been busy creating new and exciting Burgundy and Beyond guided excursions for the future. Here are some of the opportunities that we are thrilled to announce:
- “Women in Burgundy” – We will once again be offering our annual guided excursion designed especially for women, September 20 to 30, 2023! See details below. Our 2023 excursion is now fully booked. Please contact us to be added to our “first-to-know” list for announcement of our dates for 2024.
- “The Best of Burgundy” – Join us as we explore the wine and history of Burgundy’s legendary wine-growing regions, from Chablis in the north, to the Mâconnais in the south. This is now an “On Demand” excursion, with dates to be scheduled according to the time of year when your group of four to six guests wants to travel!
- And don’t forget our completely customized, themed excursions to Burgundy and beyond… – We are continuing to develop wonderful partnerships with winemakers, chefs, artists, historians, educators, and other professionals, in many disciplines. Come to us with your group of four to six travelers, tell us about your interests, and we will custom-design a themed excursion, just for you!
Remember, that with the exception of our independent excursion packages, all Your Key to Burgundy excursions are privately guided and chauffeured, providing exclusive, highly-personalized service. Concierge services of Your Key to Burgundy are included in all packages to assist you to plan additional aspects of your trip. Excursions do not include airfare. Contact us for complete itinerary information.
Send us a note if you would like to be among the first to receive information about exciting events and opportunities to travel with Your Key to Burgundy.
An exploration of Burgundy’s five wine-growing regions
This excursion is now available on an “on demand” basis for a minimum of four / maximum of six guests. Please contact us for details, including the opportunity to customize the itinerary for your group of friends.
$5,490 per guest, double occupancy
A wine-lover’s “dream” journey!
From Chablis in the north to the Mâconnais in the south, we will taste our way along Burgundy’s famous “Route des Grands Crus.” Begin with a night in Paris to recover from your flight, then travel to Chablis, and then on to the Burgundy capital of Dijon for a three-night stay. We will conclude with four nights in Beaune, the town that is the “heart beat” of the Burgundy wine culture. Explore with us the richness of the region, including wine history dating back more than 2,000 years. Visits to towns, villages, and historic sites will reveal the story of how Burgundy came to be the most celebrated wine-growing region and culinary capitol of the world.
This excursion is ideal for wine, food, and history lovers!
“Women in Burgundy” is Back!
Wednesday, September 20 to Saturday, September 30, 2023 (10 nights) – Limited to six fun-loving, “Wander-ful Women”
Price per guest – $6,550, Single Occupancy
Or, “Travel with a Buddy” for $5,750, Double Occupancy (Savings of $800 per guest)
An Adventure For Women, About Women!
Carolyn will introduce our group of “Wander-ful” adventurers to women who have played extraordinary roles over the course of Burgundy’s history. From the mysterious Goddess of the river Seine, to a noblewoman in the middle ages with a vision for a hospital to serve the poor, women have for centuries played key roles in the evolution of this beautiful region. This proud tradition continues with the trailblazing women of today, including winemakers, business owners, and others serving in important roles in their communities. Experience the culture, history, cuisine, and wine as we browse local markets, visit inspiring sites, stroll in the golden vineyards, and meet passionate locals who share a zest for life!
Our 2023 excursion is now fully booked! Please contact us to be added to our “first-to-know” list for announcement of our 2024 dates.
Let us create a guided excursion, just for your group of four or more friends and family!
Completely designed around your interests and travel schedule.
Have you dreamed of honoring a special birthday, anniversary, or other occasion with a trip of a lifetime? Or perhaps of celebrating the joy of “traveling through life” with a trip with life-long friends? Or maybe providing that first world-expanding experience abroad for members of the younger generation in your family? If so, we would love to craft a completely-personalized guided excursion, just for you! It all starts with a conversation, and then culminates with an unforgettable adventure, sure to create memories that will last a lifetime. Contact us today, and we will help you to turn your special travel dream into a reality!
We love learning about our guests’ special interests. Click on our “Ideas” page to spark your imagination for building your own customized experience.
Live Like a Local in Pommard
Various weeks available throughout the year
An independent excursion starting at just $3,000 for two guests.
Spend the week of your choice experiencing the rhythm of life in one of the most famous wine villages in Burgundy. Get to know the Côte-d’Or while staying in your “home away from home!”
Especially designed for travelers who value independence and flexibility, this package can be arranged for the time of year that works best for you. Winter, spring, summer, or fall – there is always something special to discover in Burgundy. Simply select the time of year and your preferred dates, and it will be our pleasure to work with you to customize your experience as we make all the arrangements.
This can be an ideal experience for families with children!