Travel with us on Your Key to Burgundy Escorted Journeys…
Those traveling on YK2B Escorted Journeys want more than just a trip. They want to learn, to explore, and to understand. In this spirit, every one of our guided excursions includes the following components:
- Subject matter specialists: Meet and travel with chefs, artists, historians, and – of course! – wine specialists, who will share their experience and engage your curiosity.
- Small group experiences: Leave the crowds behind and travel with four to ten others who share your interests.
- Destinations that tell a story: Visit the unique, the culturally rich, and the out-of-the way places that tourists would never find.
- Exclusive access: Experience behind-the-scenes visits to sites and join informal gatherings with locals.
- Pre-excursion preparation: Enjoy an extended relationship in which YK2B offers routine advance planning information, as well as interesting videos and information to help you make the most of your time in Burgundy.
And, in addition to Your Key to Burgundy’s publicly-offered excursions, we can custom-design one just for your group, focused on your specific interests. Contact us to learn about how we can work with you to create your once-in-a-lifetime experience in one of the world’s newest UNESCO World Heritage Sites!
Click HERE to read what our previous guests have to say about their experiences with us.
Coming up in 2022 and beyond…
While COVID-19 has placed a “hold” on most travel to France for far too many months now, we are busy creating new and exciting Burgundy and Beyond guided excursions for the future. Here are some of the opportunities that we are working on:
- “Autumn in Burgundy” – Join us as we explore the wine and history of Burgundy’s legendary wine-growing regions, from Chablis in the north, to the Mâconnais in the south. Note that this excursion was originally scheduled for fall 2020 but has been postponed due to COVID-19 concerns. Stay tuned for details and new dates.
- “Joie de Vivre: Life, Laughter, and the French Paradox” – Our annual guided excursion designed just for women. 2022 dates to be announced.
- And don’t forget our completely customized, themed excursions… – We are continuing to develop wonderful partnerships with winemakers, chefs, artists, historians, educators, and other professionals, in many disciplines. Come to us with your group of four to six travelers, tell us about your interests, and we will custom-design a themed excursion, just for you!
Remember, that with the exception of our independent excursion packages, all Your Key to Burgundy excursions are privately guided and chauffeured, providing exclusive, highly-personalized service. Concierge services of Your Key to Burgundy are included in all packages to assist you to plan additional aspects of your trip. Excursions do not include airfare. Contact us for complete itinerary information.
Send us a note if you would like to be among the first to receive information about exciting events and opportunities to travel with Your Key to Burgundy.
An exploration of Burgundy’s five wine-growing regions
September 30 to October 10, 2020
POSTPONED until 2022 due to COVID-19. Stay tuned for new dates and details.
$5,290 per guest – limited to six guests
Join us on this wine-lover’s “dream” journey, during the most colorful season of the year!
From Chablis in the north to the Mâconnais in the south, we will taste our way along Burgundy’s famous “Route des Grands Crus.” Begin with a night in Paris to recover from your flight, then spend two nights in the Charming town of Chablis. Then onward to Beaune – our “home base” for seven nights. Explore with us the cultural richness of the region, including wine history dating back more than 2,000 years. Visits to towns, villages, and historic sites will reveal the story of how Burgundy came to be the most celebrated wine-growing region in the world.
This excursion is ideal for wine lovers and history lovers, alike!
“Joie de Vivre – Celebrating the Joy of Living!”
Our annual excursion designed especially for “wander-ful women.”
Beginning in 2015 with our “Burgundy Treasure Hunt” flea marketing adventure, Carolyn has taken great pleasure in creating and leading unique excursions, designed especially for women. Generally limited to five guests, these trips are for women who appreciate authentic experiences and are ideal for those traveling solo or with a friend. “Joie de Vivre” – the joy of living – is always an underlying theme, with a focus on food, wine, culture, and history, as well as meeting and enjoying the company of other women. Along the way, we will meet French women who are passionate winemakers, business owners, and leaders in their communities – all who share a zest for life!
Our next “Women in Burgundy” excursion will take place in 2022 and is still in the design stage. Contact us to be among the first to learn the details of our next adventure. To see the details from last year’s “Women in Burgundy” excursion, click below.
Let us create a guided excursion, just for your group of four or more friends and family!
Completely designed around your interests and travel schedule.
Have you dreamed of honoring a special birthday, anniversary, or other occasion with a trip of a lifetime? Or perhaps of celebrating the joy of “traveling through life” with a trip with life-long friends? Or maybe providing that first world-expanding experience abroad for members of the younger generation in your family? If so, we would love to craft a completely-personalized guided excursion, just for you! It all starts with a conversation, and then culminates with an unforgettable adventure, sure to create memories that will last a lifetime. Contact us today, and we will help you to turn your special travel dream into a reality!
We love learning about our guests’ special interests. Click on our “Ideas” page to spark your imagination for building your own customized experience.
Live Like a Local in Pommard
Various weeks available throughout the year
An independent excursion starting at just $3,000 for two guests.
Spend the week of your choice experiencing the rhythm of life in one of the most famous wine villages in Burgundy. Get to know the Côte-d’Or while staying in your “home away from home!”
Especially designed for travelers who value independence and flexibility, this package can be arranged for the time of year that works best for you. Winter, spring, summer, or fall – there is always something special to discover in Burgundy. Simply select the time of year and your preferred dates, and it will be our pleasure to work with you to customize your experience as we make all the arrangements.
This can be an ideal experience for families with children!